Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gift Giving

I believe that gift giving ,with thoughtfulness go together and are appreciated by the receiver! You should always give a gift that you will be proud to give & your recipient will be just as proud to receive! During the Holiday rush,sometimes just to "get it over with" becomes the goal of Holiday shopping. I love to go and view all the decorations & lights. I don't like getting caught up in the rush! I want to really take my time and make sure I am giving a gift that will be truly appreciated ! Not just something that the receiver will be left exchanging! One thing is make sure when buying a gift,you get a gift return receipt and enclose it with the gift. Some people choose to give gift cards.I always like the generic ones best-such as a Visa,Mastercard or American Express. These can be used everywhere!!  I have always loved to shop online! It saves time & gas and you can have it wrapped & delivered or sent to yourself to give to a person! I think that's why I have an online store. I have OVER 400 gifts,gift baskets,flowers,candles & much more for EVERY HOLIDAY & EVERY OCCASION! Check my store out-it's open 24/7,365!  You can browse and not be rushed! Right now till Nov.30th eveything is 10% off! The URL is: http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/susans.html  Happy Gift Giving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment