Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Holidays are here!

Holiday time can be very stressful! You can simplify your busy life by shopping online! But, be cautious! Always use a credit card and never use a debit card. Why? With a credit card ,if you have a problem, the credit card company will step in and help you. A debit card cannot give you that service! Always make sure you print out a copy of your order and delivery tracking number. Above all, make sure you have all the contact information with the company you ordered from!!!  Right now my online store is offering 10% off the entire store till Nov.30th! The URL to my online store is: http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/susans.html  I have OVER 400 gifts,gift baskets,candles,flowers & much more! Right now,of course the Christmas Catagory is loaded with beautiful items in all price ranges! Please visit my store and order now and take advantage of the 10% off!!!  If you have a question for me,or would like some gift advice,you can always e-mail me at: giftbasketsforyou9@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment