Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WHAT TO GIVE A DIABETIC??!!

Diabetics, as we all know have a "special need". Giving a beautiful gift basket to a diabetic does not have to be anything but boring!! Diabetics, just like the rest of us enjoy something "sweet" and elegant! I actually had two Grandfathers with the disease. So, it is something near & dear to me. In my store,SUSAN'S LA BELLA BASKETS,there is an entire catagory dedicated to sugar free/diabetic gift baskets! So, the next time you want to send a beautiful, tasteful & elegant gift basket to a diabetic, just go to:
http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/susans.html  Just to let you know, I am giving to the JDRF Nevada Las Vegas Chapter,10% of my commisions on each order, where the code:JDRF appears on the checkout form in the FUNDRAISER FIELD!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment